Melia Hotel in the business district of Hanoi is located in the French Quarter. Hanoi railway station is within walking distance and Noi Bai International Airport is 35 km away. Numerous attractions surround the hotel, including Temple of Literature, Hanoi Opera House, One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh. In addition, Melia Hotel is close to beautiful pagodas and enchanting lakes.
This luxury hotel is classified as a 5-star deluxe hotel and meets all international standards for meticulous facilities. It offers state of the art amenities to enhance the comfort of guests, including a swimming pool, a fitness center, and a sauna and steam centre.
Luxurious Hotel Rooms
All 306 rooms have the following features:
• Bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
• Hair dryers.
• Telephones complete with IDD, fax lines, voice mail and message lights.
• Alarm clocks.
• Central air-conditioning with individual controls
• Remote controlled color televisions with satellite programs and radios
• Stocked mini bars.
• Complimentary coffee and tea with brewing machines.
• Safe deposit boxes.
• Big working desks with executive chairs.
• Spare telephone connection lines.
• Computers with Power Point applications.
In addition to the regular suites are the Deluxe rooms, with large king-size beds and full-length windows, and the Executive Suites, with a view overlooking the Old Quarter and the Sword Restored Lake. On the 21st floor is the Grand Suite which offers a breathtaking panorama of Hanoi. Then, on the 22nd floor, is the Presidential Suite, where presidents, prime ministers, and royalty from different nations have stayed.
- Daily Newspaper
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Mini Bar
- Television LCD/Plasma Screen
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Meeting Facilities
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Room Service 24hr
- Gym/Fitness Facilities
- Pool Outdoor